In this project you will be building an AR app using target images.
This will be a summative grade – Due Monday January 27th by the end of class.
- Setup a new scene in your AR project
- Implement the Wikitude Camera and setup your Image Tracker
- Add an Image Trackable using an image you found/made of the vehicle model. Hint: check extended tracking so that the model doesn’t disappear when you lose sight of the target image.
- Make your 3D vehicle spawn in when your image target is viewed by the device camera
- Add touch controls to the vehicles script to drive/fly the vehicle around the room
- You should be able to go forward, backward, turn left, turn right, and go up and down (if flying).
- 25 points – New scene setup with all Wikitude components
- 25 points – Model spawns in
- 50 points – Model can be driven / flown around the room and all controls implemented