We will be taking our end of the grading period test on Friday. Make sure you review the following topics to prepare for the test:
- How to move objects in a 3D game space
- How 3D Physics and Collisions work (Triggers and regular)
- The parts of a polygon
- The basics of 3D modeling with ProBuilder
- How to prepare textures for terrains and objects
- How the terrain tools work
- How to setup a scene for different times of the day (Day, morning, night)
This will be your third summative grade for the grading period.
Ask me any questions you have before Friday
Any missing/redo work must be turned in by Thursday 10/17.